Become a part of the ministry of Harbor House Crisis Shelters!
Fill out this form and submit it to:
Harbor House Crisis Shelters
1531 Hughitt Ave.
Superior, WI 54480
Make a Difference through Harbor House!
- Send a note of encouragement to the staff and/or residents
- Pray for the guests, staff and community
- Organize and promote a drive for cleaning supplies, women’s personal care products, bedding (pillows, blankets, and sheets), bras, socks, children’s and adult’s underwear/panties, combs and brushes. Be creative and have fun.
- Learn more about homeless issues in the United States.
- Host “A Night Without a Home” event to raise awareness about homelessness and funds
- Sponsor a “Homeless Awareness Week” educational event (usually the third week in November)
- Sponsor a “Harbor House Crisis Shelters” mission Sunday
- Collect Kwik Trip “Milk Moola” to support HHCS
- Study issues around homelessness, i.e. mental health, poverty, domestic violence, education, living wage, disabilities, and health care.
- Like and visit our Facebook page
- Support your local apportionment payment
- Encourage your local UMW and church to understand our connection to each other
- Celebrate our victories with us
- Donate to our silent and live auctions for our annual “Making A Difference” event
- Help HHCS by selling the “Designs by Lucinda” pins at your local event
- Invite us to speak at an event at your church or group
- Contact us about your ideas
Our Needs List
- Garbage Bags (13 gallon)
- Women’s Hygiene Product
- Bath Towels/Wash Cloths
- Kitchen Wash Cloths
- Antiperspirant Men/Women
- Non-Perishable Food
- Dish Soap/Dish Washer Soap
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Twin Sheets
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Diapers/All Sizes
- Pillows/Pillow Cases
- Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Wound Care Products
- Laundry Soap/Bleach
- Dryer Sheets
Give a Financial Gift
You can donate now with PayPal
Set up ACH payments and become a regular supporter of Harbor House Crisis Shelters
Or give through the Advance Special of the Wisconsin and Minnesota Conferences of the United Methodist Church (#7788)